Mediation In The Workplace
Disputes may arise at any workplace and they occur where one or more people do not agree on a particular matter or a chain of matters and it remains unresolved. Our workplace disputes mediation service is commonly engaged by employees or employers as entering the formal legal process i.e. Fair Work Australia can be stressful, timely and costly.
Mediation is generally voluntary and is confidential, meaning parties can open up and explore issues without fear of it being repeated later in the workplace.
Common Workplace Disputes
We can assist in the following matters:
- employee grievances and complaints
- performance management
- bullying allegations
- political views
- religious beliefs
- leadership style
If you have any of the problems mentioned above, request a free consultation to get the process of workplace mediation started.
- Non adversarial – win-win solutions
- Non-legal approach
- Parties have ownership of issues
- Conflicts in the mediation process are avoided as a Mediator is a 3rd party independent party
- Objectivity is maintained
- Cost is substantially lower that litigation
- Increased level of compliance by parties when agreements are reduced to writing
- Assists in enabling disputing parties to explore common understanding and reduced conflict
- fair and equitable decisions, where parties act in good faith
- Emotional and psychological benefits to parties as relationship and well being of relationships are restored
- Successful mediation allows parties to get back to work without constant unease
You will have a dedicated mediator who will work with the parties throughout the whole process from start to finish. Our mediators will ensure that everything is explained to you in plain English so you are clear as to the process involved.
What are the Fees?
Our fees are the most competitive in the industry an can be viewed here.
What’s the next step?
- Book a obligation free initial consult with one of our accredited Mediators
- Purchase and book your Client Intake and Assessment
- We will invite the other party to complete their intake & assessment
- If not eligible you will be advised
- If eligible both parties will be sent a link to secure their mediation date.
- Participate in mediation conference
- We will draft the necessary agreements