Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution
We provide a neutral mediation service for commercial litigation & disputes resolutions.
Our mediator has experience as not only as a mediator but as a solicitor, company director and as board member. We know, acknowledge, appreciate and understand how to deal with and assist parties negotiate through complex business problems from a pragmatic but engaging innovative theoretical perspectives and practices.
Who Engages Us to Mediate?
We offer our services to the following sectors:
- private clients
- private organisations
- public companies
- trade unions
- government bodies
- court appointment
- contract nomination
- schools and universities
- not for profits
If you sector is not listed above, please get in contact for a confidential discussion regarding our services.
Common Business Disputes
Our mediators can provide cost-effective and prompt mediation in the following areas:
- contractual disputes
- business purchase/sale
- employee agreements
- distributor agreement
- contractor agreements
- employee grievances/complaint
- consumer disputes
- international trade disputes
If you have any of the problems mentioned above within your business, request a free consultation to get the process of Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution started.
Commercial Litigation Fees?
What’s the next step?
- Book a obligation free initial consult with one of our accredited Mediators
- Purchase and book your Client Intake and Assessment
- We will invite the other party to complete their intake & assessment
- If not eligible you will be advised
- If eligible both parties will be sent a link to secure their mediation date.
- Participate in mediation conference
- We will draft the necessary agreements