Mediation of Community Disputes
Community disputes arise when a complaint has not been acknowledged by one party or the other and has developed into a disagreement between the parties of which requires third party intervention to resolve.
Typically, they can involve more than one community member or family and relate to disputes that have remained unresolved for some time. If you cannot resolve the dispute by speaking to your neighbour, using a community dispute mediation service like ours will be your next best option.
Common Community Disputes
Our practice can assist you in:
- Fencing disputes;
- Retaining Walls;
- Encroaching Roots & Branches;
- Disputes in Community Groups;
- Dog Ownership;
- Harassment; and
- Public Nuisance Disputes.
If you have any of the problems mentioned above, request a free consultation to get the process of community mediation started.
The benefits of community mediation are:
- mediators are neutral non-biased third parties
- allows each party to provide their side of the story
- discussions, negotiations and agreements are private and confidential
- prompt resolution of a dispute (up to a few hours)
- cheap and cost effective
- solution oriented
- future focused
- creative and flexible
- preserves pre conflict relationship
What are the Fees?
What’s the next step?
- Book a obligation free initial consult with one of our accredited Mediators
- We will invite the other party to have a free initial consult
- If not eligible you will be advised
- If eligible both parties will be sent a link to secure their mediation date.