4 – What Documents Will I Need?

For an application to the court a s.60 Certificate and a Dispute Resolution Certificate is required. For parenting agreements met in the mediation a Parenting Plan is needed. For property agreements made in the mediation a Property Agreement is needed. When requested, these can be issued in 24 hours.